Thursday, July 19, 2012

WOW-ZA, it has been a long time!

WOW!  It has been a really long time and a lot has happened since I last wrote a post!  You may remember that I got engaged, but what you do not know is that Mike and I bought a house, got a puppy and GOT MARRIED!

Let's start from the top, our house!  We moved off the Main Line, which was a big adjustment!  We no longer have restaurants within two minutes, Wawa isn't walking distance anymore and the city is A LOT farther away!  One lucky thing is that we are still close to the train line to get into the city, but it is now a little under an hour.  What we gained is a beautiful single family home in an adorable sidewalk-lined neighborhood.  We are also minutes from my Mom and Mike's Dad and step-mom.

Move in day

With our house comes an all new kitchen, that I am obsessed with!  The only bummer about our new kitchen is the stove...it is electric...
It was the only disappointment of the house.

After living in our new home for two months, one of my biggest wishes came true...we got a puppy!!  Originally, we were going to wait longer, but I couldn't wait.  We started to research puppies and we did have a few stipulations.  It had to be hypoallergenic because my beloved father-in-law is allergic to dogs and since Mike has never had a dog before, he requested a smaller dog.  So, we narrowed it all the way down to a miniature Labradoodle!  I won't keep you waiting any more...this is our furry baby, ALPHIE!

Alphie and I the day she came home  
She has grown up so fast!  We are currently taking her to puppy classes and working with her to stop her undesirable habits.


I was going to get into the wedding, but it is going to be LONG, so I'm going to be mean and make you wait (but not almost a year like before)!

Thank you for reading!  I hope to get my blog back on track now that life has settled down and also to get Kenny Bear off my back, he is stick of the french toast post!

xo

Colie

No comments:

Post a Comment